Easy Braised Beef StewFrom ddnj2393 8 years ago
How to make it
- pat salt and pepper onto meat and brown in a fry pan.
- place in a crock pot and add water to about halve way up the roast (for more beef flavor in gravy, deglaze the pan with water and add that to the pot instead)
- let cook until it reaches desired stage of doneness (i prefer medium for most beef)
- during last 30 min of cooking, add herbs for most flavor impact
- If desired, stir in flour to make a pan gravy to spoon over the beef before serving.