Asparagus CasseroleFrom chefmeow 9 years ago
- 1-1/2 pounds asparagus shopping list
- 1 can water chestnuts drained and sliced shopping list
- 19 ounce can bean sprouts drained well shopping list
- 4 green onions chopped shopping list
- 1 can cream of mushroom soup shopping list
- 1 cup grated sharp cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup chopped almonds shopping list
How to make it
- Cut asparagus into one inch pieces and cook until tender then drain well.
- In a large greased casserole layer asparagus, water chestnuts, bean sprouts, mushroom soup and grated cheese.
- Bake for 30 minutes at 350.
- Sprinkle with almonds right before serving.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!