Ginger Curry RiceFrom watson2167 6 years ago
How to make it
- In a bowl, mix curry powder and chicken stock until well mix.
- In a medium size cooking pot, add chicken stock mixture, black pepper, ginger, and garlic, bring to boil. When done set to cool.
- In a rice cooking pot, washed and rinse the rice . Did you know that rice have lots of starch, by rinsing 3-4 times before cooking well help lower your crab.
- When done rinsing, add and mesure the stock into rice for even amount before cooking. Ginger and garlic may added into your rice for better taste.
- When cooked, place rice onto serving plate, top with spring onion. Serve with chicken babaque or roasted chicken with a side of cucumber.
- Thai sweet chili sauce can be serve with your chicken.
- * this curry rice can be use in your fried rice.
- ENJOY !!
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
sounds nice, I´m going to try it soon thanksmagali777 in Mexico loved it
My first time cooking with curry but not with ginger reduced the amount of ginger and the rice wasn't bad at all.
Thankscdrl in loved it
Holy Ginger!! Way too much ginger!! I Haven't used fresh ginger before it seemed like a lot but I followed the recipe and overwhelming ginger I couldn't eat it. From the other recipes I’ve looked at a thumb size piece would be fine.IYonder4SCI in loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!