Black Bean BurgersFrom midgelet 8 years ago
How to make it
- . Rinse and drain beans.
- Place in food processor and process until almost smooth.
- Add remainders and process well mixed
- Divide into 6 portions and make patties with your hands.
- Chill well.
- To prepare: heat some olive oil in skillet and cook until browned on both sides.
- Serve on buns with lettuce, tomatoes and onions.
- Note: add some fresh chopped parsley or cilantro f desired to the bean mixture .
- Also grills well, be sure to spray grill with Pam grilling oil to prevent burgers from sticking.
- Also may be prepared and reheated.
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating1 people
I was surprised how great this tasted. With the price of food, wife and I are trying new things found on this group!herby in Albany loved it