Pumpkin Spice Coffee CakeFrom laurakaay 8 years ago
- 1 pkg. of spice cake mix shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1 Cup Libby’s 100% pumpkin shopping list
- 2/3 Cup evaporated milk shopping list
- 1/3 Cup vegetable oil shopping list
- 1 Cup white chocolate morsels shopping list
- butter Cream Frosting: shopping list
- ½ Cup margarine shopping list
- ½ Cup shortening shopping list
- 1/8 tsp. salt shopping list
- 1 ½ vanilla extract shopping list
- 5 Cups of confectioner’s sugar shopping list
- ¼ Cup of milk shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350 F.
- Combine cake mix, eggs, pumpkin, evaporated milk and vegetable oil in a large mixing bowl. Beat at low speed until moistened.
- Beat at medium speed for two minutes; stir in the morsels. Pour into a well greased and floured bunt cake pan.
- Bake for 40-45 minutes or until a wooden toothpick is inserted into the center and comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack for 25 minutes.
- In a large bowl, cream margarine and shortening until light and fluffy.
- Add salt, vanilla and confectioner’s sugar and milk. Beat well.
The Cooklaurakaay Oroville, CA
The Rating3 people
Laura thank you for posting such a wonderful cake. While baking one of these you can not help but fall in love with it from all of the aroma.
"High Five" for bringing back this old time favorite.
Michaeltrigger in loved it
mmm, sounds delicious, here we don´t have the spice cake mix, can you think for a substitution for me?magali777 in Mexico loved it
thank you very much Laura!magali777 in Mexico loved it