Sugar CookiesFrom jackdee123 5 years ago
How to make it
- Beat butter and shortening
- Add sugar, baking powder, and a pinch of salt
- Mix while scrapping the bowl
- Add egg and vanilla
- Slowly add in flour
- Divide dough in half (at this time chilling could be taken place if needed)
- Lightly flour surface and create desired size of cookies.
- Place on a ungreased cookie sheet
- Bake at 375 degrees for about 7-8 minutes
- And let cool.
The Cookjackdee123 Vancouver
- Not added to any groups yet!