Polynesian ChickenFrom beepboop 7 years ago
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breasts or 8 chicken tenderloins shopping list
- 1/2 cup low sodium soy sauce (regular soy sauce would make it way too salty!) shopping list
- 1/3 cup honey shopping list
- 1 tablespoon hoisin sauce shopping list
- 2 star anise (i have used extract when i could not find the spice) shopping list
- 2 tablespoon grated ginger shopping list
How to make it
- combine all ingredient except chicken.
- i like to put the mixture in a big ziplock bag and then add the chicken and let it marinate for a few minutes.
- place in baking dish, bake for 35 minutes @ 375 degrees or til chicken is done.
- sorry, no photo of this...yet
People Who Like This Dish 13
The Cookbeepboop Madison, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!