Avocado Oil VinaigretteFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 3/4 cup avocado oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup white wine vinegar shopping list
- 3 cloves garlic crushed shopping list
- 1 teaspoon oregano shopping list
- 1 teaspoon sweet basil shopping list
- 1 teaspoon rosemary shopping list
- 1 teaspoon dry mustard and shopping list
- 1 teaspoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine avocado oil, vinegar, garlic, herbs and Worcestershire sauce in jar with lid.
- Season with salt and pepper and shake several times to mix well.
- Refrigerate vinaigrette at least 2 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating4 people
HERE YOU GO AGAIN.....ANOTHER GOOD ONEminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
I wish that I would have had this for my salad tonight, sounds so very good!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!