Moroccan carrot saladFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 pkg sweet carrots shopping list
- 1 small bunch fresh dill chopped or about 1/2 cup shopping list
- 1 small bunch of curley parsley chopped or about 1/2 cup shopping list
- handful of golden raisins shopping list
- 1 small lemon shopping list
- honey to taste shopping list
- pinch of salt and pepper shopping list
- optional: dash of cinnamon to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Finely grate carrots.
- Place carrots in bowl and add raisins, fresh chopped dill and parsley and fresh squeezed lemon juice.
- Lightly toss together.
- Add honey to taste for sweetness, a bit of salt and fresh grated pepper and cinnmon if desired.
- Lightly mix well.
- Best served when made fresh.