Mother-in-laws Banana nut breadFrom mrslynam 5 years ago
- 5 over ripened ( browning) bananas shopping list
- 2 cups self rising flour shopping list
- 2 cups sugar shopping list
- 3 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil (Vegetable, canola, etc) shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 cup crushed pecans (optional and can replaced by another type of nut, but I prefer pecans) shopping list
How to make it
- Pre-heat oven to 350.
- Grease 2 "bread pans" and place to the side.
- In a large mixing bowl combine all ingredients with mixer.
- pour batter in oiled pans & bake for 50-55 minutes.
The Cookmrslynam Ocala, FL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!