Apricot-mustard sauce with pork chopsFrom caramia 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup reduced-fat sour cream shopping list
- 1 cup milk shopping list
- 3 tablespoons whole-grain mustard shopping list
- 2 tablespoons apricot jam shopping list
- Sautéed pork chops, grilled chicken, or turkey cutlets, (for serving with) shopping list
- buttered savoy cabbage shopping list
- 1 savoy cabbage (2 pounds), halved, cored, and cut crosswise into 1-inch strips, thick ribs removed shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter, cut into small pieces shopping list
- coarse salt and ground peppe shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl, stir together sour cream, Dijon and whole-grain mustards, and jam until blended. Serve with pork chops, grilled chicken, or turkey cutlets. Refrigerate, covered, up to 1 week.
- Buttered Savoy Cabbage
- Serves 4 |Prep time: 20 minutes |Total time: 20 minutes
- Place cabbage in a large skillet with 1 cup water (skillet will be very full). Bring to a boil, and reduce heat to medium-low. Cover skillet; simmer until cabbage is very tender, tossing occasionally, 12 to 15 minutes.
- Pour out any water remaining in skillet. Add butter; season with salt and pepper. Toss gently to combine