Artichoke Crab DipFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups grated parmesan cheese (10 ounces) shopping list
- 1 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 can crabmeat (7 ounces), drained shopping list
- 1 can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped (14 ounces) shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon hot pepper sauce shopping list
- Chopped parsley for garnish (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350 degrees.
- Combine in bowl, cheese, mayo, artichokes, crab meat and pepper sauce.
- Spoon into shallow 4 cup baking dish.
- Bake in oven until bubbly for about 25 minutes.
- Garnish with parsley if desired.
- Serve with crackers.
- This recipe makes 4 cups of dip.