Easy Egg Noodles HomemadeFrom meileen 6 years ago
How to make it
- Place flour in a small bowl, making a dent in the center. Carefully crack egg shell, put the egg in the center of the flour. Use 1/2 of the egg shell you just cracked, fill it with milk and stir wtih a fork. Dough will be slightly sticky, just flour up your hands.
- On a well floured surface, carefully roll out the dough. I cut the dough in half, it's easier to roll out in sections at a time. Dough will be stretchy and tender, roll out to desired thickness (mine is paper thin). Keep dusting with flour so the dough doesn't stick to the surface or the rolling pin.
- Hang the rolled out sections on a chair while you finish rolling out the rest of the dough.
- When you are done, lay the dough out on the floured surface and with a pizza cutter cut into noodles. It's okay not to be perfect, and its not necessary to dry the noodles in this recipe!
- Slowly stir the cut noodles into rapid boiling water or a mixture of water and chicken broth (broth give a great flavor for the noodles). Cook for 1 to 2 minutes.
- Toss the noodles with butter and parsley (in caption photo.lol), serve with your dish or in your favorite dish! I love mine with Swedish Meatballs!
The Cookmeileen Zhuhai GuangDong, CN
The Rating7 people
Very easy, bet they're wonderful!juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
This is on my "gotta do,soon" list. Thanks for sharing.....Bobrobertg in loved it
I've sure got to try these. Be nice to have good home made instead of store bought & these look so easy. Thanks for a great 5 forks recipebrianna in loved it