Thai Steamed Whitefish With Mango And AppleFrom tippystclair 9 years ago
- 8 filets of any whitte fish shopping list
- 2 alrge mangoes, peeled and sliced shopping list
- 2 large apples, thinly sliced (do not peel) shopping list
- 1 small yellow bell pepper, sliced into strips shopping list
- 2 Tbsp orange juice shopping list
- 1/2 bottle Thai chili dipping sauce shopping list
- Freshlly chopped coriander leaves, for garnish shopping list
- Freshly cooked white rice shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 300F
- Line a baking dish with aluminum foil, enough to wrap the fish and fruit in, tightly
- Place fish in the center or the foil. (4 stacks, two pieces of fish per stack.)
- Place mango, apple and pepper sllices on and around fish.
- Drizzle with orange juice.
- Pour dipping sauce on the top, letting it run in and down on the fish and fruit.
- Wrap the foil around the fish and fruit making sure there are no gaps or holes so steam can not escape.
- Bake for 30 minutes.
- Prepare enough rice for 4 people while fish is baking.
- Serve the fish and fruit on the rice, or have the rice at the side.
- Garnish with freshly chopped coriander.