Sourdough Cinnamon Pan BunsFrom midgelet 9 years ago
- 1 1/2 c bubbly,active, sourdough starter shopping list
- 3 C self rising flour ( flour with baking soda already mixed in ) shopping list
- 4 Tablespoons oil shopping list
- 1/2 C warm water shopping list
- 1 egg shopping list
- Filling: shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 2 tsp cinnmaon shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- syrup for buns shopping list
- Melt : shopping list
- 1 C brown sugar shopping list
- 3 Tablespoons water shopping list
- 1/4 C butter in saucepan. shopping list
How to make it
- Mix all together and knead dough well, adding enough flour to keep from sticking.
- Roll on floured board to 1/2 inch thickness in a rectangular shape.
- Spread with 1/2 C melted butter and sprinkle with 2 teaspoons cinnamon and 1/2 cup sugar.
- Roll like a jelly roll, cut into individual buns.
- Syrup: melt and combine syrup ingredients and then:
- Line a 9 x 13 inch pan with parchment paper.
- Pour syrup into lined pan (may add chopped nuts if you like) and place each bun on top of the syrup to rise until doubled.( rise in a warm place )
- Bake at 375 degrees for 20 minutes.
- When baked, immediately turn the buns upside down to coat the top side with the syrup.
- Serve warm, freezes well
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
love that sourdough thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it