Jumbo Chocolate-Chunk CookiesFrom zena824 9 years ago
- 2 1/2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 1/3 cups sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup unsweetened cocoa powder shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 cup solid vegetable shortening shopping list
- 4 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 2 cups pecans, coarsley chopped shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 cup semisweet chocolate chips shopping list
- 1 cup white chocolate baking chips shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Beat the dry ingredients in a large bowl with shortening at medium speed until crumbly.
- Then beat in eggs and vanilla.
- With a wooden spoon stir in raisins, chips, and chopped nuts.
- Scoop up 1/4 cup of dough for each cookie and drop 2 inches apart
- on 2 ungreased cookie sheets.
- Bake for 15 minutes or until slightly crackly on top.
- Remove cookies to wire rack to cool.
- This makes 2 1/2 dozen cookies.