Party Size Sweet Sixteen Beautiful Fruit PunchFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 2 lemons thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 oranges thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 limes, thinly sliced shopping list
- 2 cartons of frozen strawberries shopping list
- 2 large cans of berry fruit drink or canned red fruit punch shopping list
- 1 qt gingerale shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 qt sangria wine ( optional for sangria punch ) shopping list
- 1/2 gallon sherbet: ( lemon, lime, raspberry or orange) shopping list
- 1 ice ring ( optional ): shopping list
- 1 quart gingerale shopping list
- mint leaves shopping list
- pitted cherries or grapes shopping list
How to make it
- Thinly slice fruit and place in a large punch bowl.
- Add the canned fruit punch or red berry drink, gingerale, strawberries and wine if using.
- Float sherbet balls atop punch. Note: if using ice ring , add before placing in the sherbet.
- For ice ring, fill a ring mold halfway with gingerale and add
- mint leaves, grapes etc and freeze firm.
- Add more gingerale to cover and freeze firm again.
- The ring will keep punch cold and the liquid will dilute
- into the punch.
- Recipe makes approx one gallon.