My Favorite Spinach SaladFrom laurakaay 8 years ago
- Bag of Dole baby spinach shopping list
- 1 medium, ripe tomato chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup red onion, thinly sliced shopping list
- 12 oz bacon, crisp and crumbly shopping list
- 1 large chicken breast shopping list
- 1 hard boiled egg sliced shopping list
- bleu cheese crumbles to taste shopping list
- bleu cheese dressing shopping list
- Fresh ground salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- marinade for the chicken: shopping list
- 1/4 cup balsamic vinegar shopping list
- 2 tbs. soy sauce shopping list
- 1/2 cup dry white wine shopping list
How to make it
- Marinade chicken for 30 minutes, then grill until an internal temp of 165 has been reached. Rest for 10 minutes after grilling. Cut into bite sized pieces.
- In a large bowl, empty bag of salad, add all other ingredients, reserving dressing. I like to arrange the chicken in the middle and the rest of the ingredients around that, making a colorful circle decoration.
- Serve dressing separately to pass at table. Enjoy!