Caramel Toffee Ice Cream DessertFrom angelgirl94 7 years ago
- 25 gingersnap cookies-crushed shopping list
- 1/4 cup melted butter shopping list
- 1 quart vanilla ice cream-softened shopping list
- 4 toffee bars-crushed(such as Heath or Skor) shopping list
- Praline Sauce: shopping list
- 1/2 cup firmly packed brown sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup half-and-half shopping list
- 1/4 cup butter shopping list
- 1/2 cup pecans-roughly chopped shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
How to make it
- Line a 2 quart glass,metal,or plastic bowl with plastic wrap.
- Combine cookie crumbs with butter and press into bowl. Put in freezer to harden.
- Mix ice cream with toffee bars. Spoon into crust and freeze 8 hours.
- Take of of freezer 5 minutes before serving.
- In a small sauce pan over medium heat,combine brown sugar,half-and-half,and butter. Bring to a boil,stirring constantly for 2 minutes.
- Remove from heat and stir in pecans and vanilla.
- Remove ice cream from bowl and cut into wedges.
- Spoon praline sauce over each wedge. Serve.