Moist Caramel Apple CakeFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 6 years ago
- 1 pkg. (2-layer size) yellow cake mix shopping list
- 1 pkg. (4-serving size) JELL-O vanilla or French vanilla flavor Instant Pudding & pie filling shopping list
- 1 cup water shopping list
- 4 eggs shopping list
- 1/3 cup oil shopping list
- 3 medium granny smith apples, peeled, coarsely chopped shopping list
- 20 KRAFT caramels, unwrapped shopping list
- 3 Tbsp. milk shopping list
How to make it
- PREHEAT oven to 350°F. Grease and flour 12-cup fluted tube pan or 10-inch tube pan. Beat cake mix, dry pudding mix, water, eggs and oil in large bowl with electric mixer on low speed until blended. Beat on high speed 2 min. Gently stir in apples. Pour into prepared pan.
- BAKE 50 min. to 1 hour or until toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 20 min.; remove from pan. Cool completely on wire rack.
- MICROWAVE caramels and milk in microwaveable bowl on HIGH 1-1/2 min., stirring every 30 sec. until blended. Cool 10 min. until slightly thickened. Drizzle over cake.
The Cookmizzgreeneyez2001 Brooklyn Park, MN
The Rating4 people
Yes I can see where this would be very moist and yummie, another great post. Thanks for sharing, you got my 5henrie in Savannah loved it
Sounds delicous!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!