Blackened Pork With GrapesFrom chefmal 8 years ago
- pork Cubes, trimmed and cut into smaller cubes shopping list
- 1/2 onion, sliced shopping list
- 1 Cup or more white raisin grapes shopping list
- 2 tbspns grapeseed or olive oil shopping list
- 1/4 cup Worstershire Sauce shopping list
- 2 Tbspns cumin shopping list
- 1 Tbspn garlic and chili powder shopping list
- 1 tspn thyme, rosemary and basil shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Saute onions and pork in oil over high heat.
- Add sauce and spices, let cook for about 10 minutes before adding the grapes.
- Saute until everything's blackened.
- Serve over rice or couscous
- Garnish the whole mess with parsley.