Rose Water Sugar CookiesFrom midgelet 5 years ago
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 1 stick butter or margarine shopping list
- 1 egg yolk shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp vanilla extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp lemon extract shopping list
- 1 1/2 tsp rose water extract shopping list
- 1/2 tsp baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 3 cups flour shopping list
- dash salt shopping list
How to make it
- Cream sugar and butter well.
- Beat in yolk and extracts to blend.
- Mix baking soda into sour cream and mix well with other ingredients. and flour
- Mix with a spoon by hand to mix well
- The dough is beautiful to handle.
- Roll out dough on lightly floured surface and cut out your cookies as you would for sugar cookies
- Place on baking sheets a few inches apart
- Bake 325 about 20 minutes or just slightly pale brown.
- Cookies should be set and cooked.
- Do not over bake
- Cool on rack
- These should have a soft texture and mellow flavor
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
- Not added to any groups yet!