Shrimp Stuffed EggsFrom hayleesgrandma 7 years ago
- 1/3 cup medium-sized shrimp, peeled, deveined, and cooked shopping list
- 6 large eggs, hard-boiled and peeled shopping list
- 2 tablespoons mayonnaise shopping list
- 2 tablespoons sour cream shopping list
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard shopping list
- 1 teaspoon fresh lemon juice shopping list
- Salt and freshly ground black pepper shopping list
- Additional shrimp, optional shopping list
- Chopped dill, optional shopping list
How to make it
- Finely chop shrimp and set aside.
- Halve eggs lengthwise. Remove yolks and place in a small bowl. Mash yolks with a fork and stir in chopped shrimp, mayonnaise, sour cream, mustard, and lemon juice. Add salt and pepper, to taste. Fill egg whites evenly with yolk mixture. Garnish with additional shrimp and dill, if desired. Store covered in refrigerator.