Almond Cheesecake BrowniesFrom henrie 9 years ago
- ~ 3/4 cup(s)butter or margarine shopping list
- ~ 4 ounce(s)unsweetened chocolate squares shopping list
- ~ 4 ounce(s)semisweet chocolate squares shopping list
- ~ 2 cup(s)sugar shopping list
- ~ 6 large eggs shopping list
- ~ 2 1/2 teaspoon(s)vanilla extract shopping list
- ~ 1 1/2 cup(s)all-purpose flour shopping list
- ~ 3/4 teaspoon(s)baking powder shopping list
- ~ 1/2 teaspoon(s)salt shopping list
- ~ 1 1/2 package(s)(12 ounces) cream cheese, slightly softened shopping list
- ~ 3/4 teaspoon(s)almond extract shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line 13" by 9" metal baking pan with
- foil; lightly grease foil.
- In large glass bowl, combine margarine or butter and both types of
- chocolates. In microwave oven, cook, covered with waxed paper, on High 2 to 3 minutes until almost melted; stir until smooth.
- With wooden spoon, beat in 1 1/2 cups sugar. Then, beat in 4 eggs and 2 teaspoons vanilla until well blended. Stir in flour, baking powder, and salt; set aside.
- In small bowl, with mixer at medium speed, beat cream cheese until
- smooth; gradually beat in 1/2 cup sugar. Beat in almond extract, 2 eggs, and 1/2 teaspoon vanilla just until blended.
- Spread 1 1/2 cups chocolate batter in pan. Spoon cream-cheese mixture in 6 large dollops on top of chocolate batter (cheese mixture will cover much of chocolate batter). Then, spoon remaining chocolate batter in 6 large dollops over and between cheese mixture. With tip of knife, cut and twist through mixtures to create marble design.
- Bake 40 to 45 minutes until toothpick inserted in center comes out
- almost clean with a few crumbs attached. Cool brownies in pan on wire rack.
- When cool, cut lengthwise into 4 strips, then cut each strip crosswise into 6 pieces.
People Who Like This Dish 6
The Cookhenrie Savannah, GA
The Rating6 people
YOUR ON A ROLL GIRL ANOTHER GREAT ONE THANKSminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it
Henrie, you're killing me here today. All my favs wrapped up in one. Let me know when they are done, I'll be right over!
kimmer in Dunedin loved it
Sighs, I wish I could taste this one. I know they are delicious!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it