milk chocolate florentine cookiesFrom minitindel 9 years ago
- 2/3 cup butter shopping list
- 2 cups quick oats shopping list
- 1 cup granulated sugar shopping list
- 2/3 cup all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1/4 cup light corn syrup ( or you can use the dark syrup) shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract shopping list
- 1/4 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1-3/4 cups milk chocolate morsels shopping list
How to make it
- preheat oven to 375 degress F.
- line baking sheets with foil
- melt butter in a medium saucepan; remove from heat, stir in oats, sugar, flour,corn syrup, milk and vanilla and salt; mix well
- drop by level teaspoons, about 3 inches apart, onto prepared baking sheets
- spread thinly with a rubber spatula
- bake for 6 to 8 minutes or until golden brown.
- cool completely on baking sheets on wire racks, peel foil from cookies.
- microwave....... chocolate - morsels in a medium microwave safe bowl on med-high (70 % ) power for 1 minute; stir.
- microwave at additional 10 to 20 seconds intervals , stirring until smooth and melted.
- spread thin layer of melted chocolate onto the flat side of half the cookies, top with remaining cookie
- makes 3-1/2 dozen sandwich cookies
The Cookminitindel THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY, CA
The Rating5 people
Yummy, looks wonderful!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
They look so pretty Mini...Must try soon.ahmed1 in Cairo loved it
sounds delicious, and pretty too, thanks!magali777 in Mexico loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!