Jamie Olivers Botham BurgerFrom mellybelly 5 years ago
- 1 lb of good quality ground beef, preferably natural or organic shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, diced shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 1 handful of fresh bread crumbs with crust removed(about on slice) shopping list
- 1/2 tbsp coriander seeds, crushed shopping list
- 1 small pinch of cumin seeds, crushed shopping list
- 1 tbsp Dijon mustard shopping list
- salt and freshly ground pepper shopping list
- 4 whole grain hamburger buns. shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat the barbecue to medium high.
- "Mix and scrunch all the ingredients together. Divide into 4, then gently mold and pack each burger into smallish slightly flattened balls."
- Brush grill grates clean, then brush lightly with oil. Place burgers on grill and cook rotating after 3 minutes, roughly 6 minutes per a side, until burgers are cooked through but still juicy. Toast hamburger buns placing cut side down on grill.
- Serve immediately with your favorite fixings!
The Cookmellybelly CA
The Rating6 people
Wow - look at that beautiful burger! I love Jamie and cannot wait to try these babies. Great post - thanks so much!!lunasea in Orlando loved it
Look fantastic, nice and messy the way all good burgers ought to be! Thanks for sharing.juliecake in Bluffdale loved it
Now that's a burger!!!!Like the spice combo.pudgy47 in Las Vegas loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!