Pressure Cooker Chicken and RiceFrom g286unn 6 years ago
- 5 lbs chicken leg quarters shopping list
- 2 cups uncooked rice shopping list
- 1 onion diced shopping list
- 4 large carrots peeled and sliced shopping list
- 5 stalks of celery, cleaned and chopped shopping list
- 6 cups chicken stock shopping list
- 1 tablespoon chopped garlic shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
How to make it
- Separate legs and thighs from the leg quarters and brown. Set aside.Place in the pressure cooker with 2 cups of the stock and cook at high pressure for 7 minutes.
- Sweat the vegetables and add to the cooker with the remaining stock, rice and some salt and pepper.
- Cook at high pressure for 10 minutes and then check. If the rice needs a little more time, give it another 2-3 minutes under pressure.