Strawberry PuddingFrom bluewaterandsand 8 years ago
- 1 quart of strawberries, washed and capped shopping list
- 1 ( 6-ounce) package strawberry Jell-o shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 ( 3-ounce) boxes instant vanilla pudding shopping list
- 3 cups milk shopping list
- 1 ( 8-ounce) container sour cream shopping list
- 1 (12-ounce) container Cool Whip shopping list
- 1 box vanilla wafers shopping list
How to make it
- Combine the first 3 ingredients just until sugar and jello, melt.
- Mix instant pudding and milk. Add sour cream and 3/4 of the cool whip.
- In a glass dish, layer vanilla wafers, pudding mix and strawberry mix.
- Make 2 layers of these 3 ingredients.
- Top with remaining cool whip.
- Garnish with a few strawberries.