Cornflake-Crusted Baked ChickenFrom caramia 7 years ago
- 4 bone-in, skinless chicken drumsticks shopping list
- 4 bone-in skinless chicken thighs shopping list
- coarse salt and ground pepper shopping list
- 1 large egg shopping list
- 2 cups crushed cornflakes shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon cayenne pepper (optional) shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 400°. Rinse chicken, and pat dry. Season generously with salt and pepper.
- In a small bowl, whisk egg with 1 tablespoon water. In a large bowl, mix cornflakes with oil, cayenne, and 1 teaspoon salt.
- Working with one piece of chicken at a time, dip chicken in egg mixture, then coat with seasoned cornflakes, pressing flakes to help them adhere. Transfer coated pieces to a rimmed baking sheet. Bake until golden brown and crisp, about 30 minutes. Sprinkle with salt and pepper before serving.