Apple Strudel MuffinsFrom angelgirl94 8 years ago
- 2 cups all-purpose flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon baking powder shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 stick butter-melted shopping list
- 1 cup sugar shopping list
- 2 eggs shopping list
- 2 teaspoons vanilla shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups chopped apples shopping list
- Topping: shopping list
- 1/2 cup brown sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon flour shopping list
- 1 teaspoon cinnamon shopping list
- 1 tablespoon butter shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Grease a 12-cup muffin tin.
- In a small bowl,combine flour,baking powder,baking soda,and salt. Set aside.
- In a large bowl,combine butter,sugar,eggs and vanilla. Mix well.
- Add flour mixture and stir until just combined.
- Fold in chopped apples.
- Spoon mixture into muffin tin.
- In a small bowl,combine brown sugar,flour,and cinnamon.
- Cut in butter until mixture forms coarse crumbs.
- Sprinkle cinnamon mixture over muffin batter.
- Bake 20 minutes or until inserted toothpick comes out clean.
- Serve warm or cool.