Roasted Almond Chocolate Ice CreamFrom chefmeow 6 years ago
How to make it
- Melt the chocolate in the top of a double boiler over hot but not boiling water.
- Gradually whisk in milk and heat stirring constantly until smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to cool.
- Whisk eggs in a mixing bowl until light and fluffy about 2 minutes.
- Whisk in sugar a little at a time then continue whisking until completely blended about 1 minute.
- Add cream, vanilla and salt then whisk to blend.
- Pour chocolate mixture into cream mixture and blend.
- Cover and refrigerate until cold about 3 hours.
- Transfer mixture to an ice cream freezer and freeze according to instructions.
- During the last 2 minutes of freezing add almonds.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!