Bread Pudding With Amaretto SauceFrom brbmck 8 years ago
- 1 Loaf French bread, stale shopping list
- 1qt. milk shopping list
- 1/2 cup sugar shopping list
- 6 eggs shopping list
- 1 cup raisins shopping list
- 1 tbsp vanilla shopping list
- Splash Amaretto shopping list
- Sauce: 1 Stick of butter (unsalted) shopping list
- 1 Cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 Cup Amaretto shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl, soak bread in milk. Add sugar, raisins. and vanilla. Add eggs. Mix very lightly. Place in a well buttered dish. (9x13)
- Bake at 375º for 30-40 min. Serve warm.
- Sauce: Over low heat, melt butter add sugar together, stirring constantly. Add Amaretto and heat slowly for one or tow min. Pour sauce over bread pudding.
- Serves 10- 12