Black Bean and Vegetable TacosFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 6 years ago
- vegetable cooking spray shopping list
- 1 medium carrot, shredded shopping list
- 1 tsp. chili powder shopping list
- 1/2 cup Pace® Picante Sauce shopping list
- 1 can (about 16 oz.) black beans, rinsed and drained shopping list
- 1 1/2 cups frozen whole kernel corn shopping list
- 6 flour tortillas (8-inch) shopping list
- 1/2 cup shredded reduced fat cheddar cheese shopping list
- 1 cup shredded lettuce shopping list
- 1/4 cup light sour cream shopping list
How to make it
- SPRAY skillet with cooking spray and heat over medium heat 1 min. Add carrot and chili powder and cook until tender.
- ADD picante sauce, beans and corn. Heat to a boil. Cook over low heat 5 min. or until corn is tender.
- WARM tortillas according to pkg. directions. Spoon 1/2 cup bean mixture down center of each tortilla. Top with cheese, lettuce and sour cream. Fold tortilla around filling. Makes 6 tacos.