Chocolate-Peanut Butter Cookie PizzaFrom mizzgreeneyez2001 7 years ago
- 1 roll (16.5 oz) refrigerated chocolate chip cookies shopping list
- 1 package (8 oz) cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup creamy peanut butter shopping list
- 1 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1/4 cup milk shopping list
- 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed shopping list
- 3/4 cup hot fudge topping shopping list
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts shopping list
How to make it
- Heat oven to 350°F. In ungreased 12-inch pizza pan, break up cookie dough. With floured fingers, press dough evenly in bottom of pan to form crust.
- Bake 15 to 20 minutes or until golden brown. Cool completely, about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in medium bowl, beat cream cheese, peanut butter, powdered sugar and milk until smooth. Fold in whipped topping.
- Spread 1/2 cup of the fudge topping over cooled crust. Spread peanut butter mixture over top. Drizzle with remaining 1/4 cup fudge topping. Sprinkle with peanuts. Refrigerate at least 30 minutes or until serving time. Cut into wedges or squares.