Bacon Wrapped Grilled Chicken SandwichesFrom floydc 8 years ago
- 8 boneless skinless chicken tenders shopping list
- 8 strips of uncooked bacon shopping list
- 4 slices of colby jack cheese shopping list
- old bay seasnoning shopping list
- salt and pepper shopping list
- ice burg lettuce shopping list
- pickes shopping list
- sliced tomatoe shopping list
- sliced onion shopping list
- hamburger buns shopping list
How to make it
- Preheat a grill (i use a George Forman grill)
- season the chicken with salt, pepper and dust with just a little old bay seasoning
- wrap each piece of chicken with a strip of bacon.
- Place the chicken on the grill and close the top. Chicken will should cook for approx. 15 mins. or until done.
- Toast the hamburger buns
- prepare the tomatoe, onion, lettuce and pickles.
- Once the chicken is close to being done place one slice of cheese over the top of two of the chicken tender bacon wraps.
- Place the two chicken tenders on top of a bun and serve the way you would a hamburger.
- dont forget the ketchup, mayo and mustard!