Easy Chicken with Black Beans and Mixed MushroomsFrom egravinapooh 9 years ago
- 1and a hallf pounds sliced chicken tenderloins shopping list
- 1 can Goya black beans (drained) shopping list
- 1/2 cup mixed mushrooms - any type (fresh or rehydrated) shopping list
- 1/4 cup Kikoman Gourmet Sauce or Terriyaki/soy sauce mixed (more or less to taste) shopping list
- 2 tbsp olive oil (or sesame oil) shopping list
How to make it
- In a wok, heat olive oil until "rippled"
- Put in chicken and half the sauce and toss until chicken is browned.
- Add black beans and mushrooms
- Add the rest of the sauce and toss to coat.
- Cook, constantly stirring until everything is "sizzling" together and chicken is done.
- Serve over white rice.