Fruity Glazed Dessert PizzaFrom krumkake 5 years ago
- Crust Layer shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1/2 cup melted butter shopping list
- 2 tablespoons white sugar shopping list
- 1/2 cup finely diced pecans shopping list
- Filling Layer shopping list
- 12 ounces cream cheese, softened shopping list
- 1/2 cup powdered sugar shopping list
- 1 tablespoon milk (or enough to make cream cheese spreadable) shopping list
- fruit Layer shopping list
- 2 pints fresh strawberries, cleaned and sliced shopping list
- 2 bananas, sliced and sprinkled with fruit Fresh or mixed with a bit of orange juice (to prevent browning) shopping list
- 11 ounce can mandarin oranges, drained and patted dry with a paper towel) shopping list
- 1 cup fresh pineapple chunks (can use canned if fresh is not available, just be sure to drain and pat dry with a paper towel) shopping list
- 1/2 cup cherries, pitted (or use maraschino cherries if fresh cherries are not available) shopping list
- glaze Layer shopping list
- 1/2 cup white sugar shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch shopping list
- 1/4 cup water shopping list
- 1/2 cup orange juice shopping list
- 1/4 cup fresh lemon juice shopping list
How to make it
- For crust, mix all ingredients in a bowl and press it into the bottom of a 12 " pizza pan.
- Bake at 325 degrees for 15 minutes.
- Cool crust completely before topping with next layer.
- For filling layer, mix together cream cheese, powdered sugar and enough milk to make the mixture spreadable, like a frosting.
- Spread cream cheese mixture over cooled crust.
- For the fruit layers, lay the fruit out in rings around the pizza shape, starting with the strawbery slices around the outer edge and ending with the cherries mounded in the center of the pizza.
- For the glaze, place all ingredients in a medium saucepan and bring to a gentle boil - boil for 1 minute.
- Cool almost completely, but drizzle over the fruit layer when it is still slightly warm.
- Cover and chill for several hours before cutting into squares and serving.
The Cookkrumkake Chicago Suburbs, IL
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!