Flank Steak With Corn SalsaFrom chefmeow 8 years ago
- 1 can whole kernel corned drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup bottled salsa verde shopping list
- 1 medium tomato chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2-pound beef flank steak shopping list
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine corn, salsa and tomato then cover and chill 6 hours.
- Meanwhile trim fat from steak.
- Score both sides of steak in diamond pattern by making shallow diagonal cuts at 1-inch intervals.
- Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl combine dressing, pepper, Worcestershire and cumin then pour over steak.
- Seal bag then turn to coat steak and marinate 6 hours turning occasionally.
- Drain steak and discard marinade then grill on uncovered grill for 25 minutes turning once.
- To serve thinly slice steak diagonally across the grain and serve with salsa.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
great recipe will do steak tonite yummomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
Flank steak is one of my family's favorite meats! Awesome flavor that I think will be perfect prepared like this. Good grilling weather recipe! Thanks.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
Yeah baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!