Flank Steak With Corn SalsaFrom chefmeow 7 years ago
- 1 can whole kernel corned drained shopping list
- 3/4 cup bottled salsa verde shopping list
- 1 medium tomato chopped shopping list
- 1-1/2-pound beef flank steak shopping list
- 3/4 cup Italian salad dressing shopping list
- 2 tablespoons cracked black pepper shopping list
- 1 tablespoon worcestershire sauce shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
How to make it
- In a medium bowl combine corn, salsa and tomato then cover and chill 6 hours.
- Meanwhile trim fat from steak.
- Score both sides of steak in diamond pattern by making shallow diagonal cuts at 1-inch intervals.
- Place steak in a plastic bag set in a shallow dish.
- In a small bowl combine dressing, pepper, Worcestershire and cumin then pour over steak.
- Seal bag then turn to coat steak and marinate 6 hours turning occasionally.
- Drain steak and discard marinade then grill on uncovered grill for 25 minutes turning once.
- To serve thinly slice steak diagonally across the grain and serve with salsa.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
The Rating3 people
Yeah baby.jenniferbyrdez in kenner loved it
Flank steak is one of my family's favorite meats! Awesome flavor that I think will be perfect prepared like this. Good grilling weather recipe! Thanks.crabhappychick in Pittsburgh loved it
great recipe will do steak tonite yummomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!