Black Bean And Corn SalsaFrom kytigger 6 years ago
- 2 10- ounce bags frozen corn, thawed shopping list
- 2 14-16 ounce cans whole black beans, drained and rinsed shopping list
- 1 medium red onion, chopped finely shopping list
- 1 cup green bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup red bell pepper, diced shopping list
- 1/2 cup sour cream shopping list
- 2 Tablespoons red wine vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 cup mayonnaise shopping list
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin shopping list
- 1 teaspoon chili powder shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- corn chips shopping list
How to make it
- In a large bowl combine, corn, red onion, parsley and black beans.
- In a small bowl, whisk together the sour cream, vinegar, mayonnaise, cumin and chili powder until well combined.
- Toss dressing with corn and balck bean mixture.
- Salt and pepper to taste.
- Serve with corn chips.
- Recipe may be made ahead of time.
People Who Like This Dish 11
The Cookkytigger Louisville, KY
The Rating6 people
I have a friend in Greensboro n.c. That loves this salsa.She serves it to us when we get together.
Beanpintobean in New Port Richey loved it
love corn and black been salsa...this one sounds fabulous!sparow64 in Sweetwater loved it
This sounds very very good. I love black beans.gapeach55 in Covington loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!