Molten Chocolate CakesFrom mandyf 9 years ago
How to make it
- Preheat oven to 450 degrees Fahrenheit.
- Place cupcake liners in a muffin pan or prepare ramekins.
- Using a double boiler, stir the butter and chocolate over simmering water until the chocolate and butter are almost completely melted.
- Beat together the eggs, yolks, and sugar until light and thick. Scrap down the bowl. Add the melted chocolate mixture and mix. Scrap down the bowl. Add the flour and mix until just blended. Divide the batter among the cupcake liners or ramekins.
- Place the muffin pan or ramekins in the oven and bake until the sides have set but the center remain soft. Remove pan from oven.
- If using ramekins, serve as is. If using muffing pan, promptly remove one of the cakes from the muffin pan by lifting the edges of the cupcake liners. Invert the liner and the cake will fall out onto the plate. Quickly repeat with the remaining cakes. Serve immediately.