Peppered Ribeye Steaks With Grilled Sweet PeppersFrom watson2167 9 years ago
- 4 10- to 12-ounce beef ribeye steaks, cut 1 inch thick shopping list
- 1 tablespoon olive oil shopping list
- 1 tablespoon paprika shopping list
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried thyme, crushed shopping list
- 2 teaspoons dried oregano, crushed shopping list
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon-pepper seasoning shopping list
- 1 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon ground black pepper shopping list
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper shopping list
- 1 recipe Grilled peppers (see recipe below) shopping list
How to make it
- Trim fat from meat. Brush steaks with oil. In a small bowl, combine paprika, garlic powder, thyme, oregano, lemon-pepper seasoning, salt, black pepper, and cayenne pepper. Sprinkle paprika mixture evenly over meat; rub in with your fingers.
- Cover steaks and chill for 1 hour.
- Place steaks on the rack of an uncovered grill directly over medium coals. Grill until desired doneness, turning once. (Allow 11 to 15 minutes for medium-rare doneness [145 degree F] or 14 to 18 minutes for medium doneness [160 degree F].)
- Cut steaks into serving-size pieces. Serve with Grilled Peppers.
- Grilled Peppers: Seed and quarter 4 yellow, red, and/or orange sweet peppers. Brush peppers with 4 teaspoons olive oil. Place pepper quarters on grill rack directly over medium coals. Grill for 12 to 15 minutes or until peppers are crisp-tender and lightly browned, turning once. Remove peppers from grill; cool slightly. Cut peppers into wide strips. Place peppers in bowl. Add 2 tablespoons snipped fresh basil and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinegar; toss well.
- Serve immediately or cool to room temperature.
The Cookwatson2167 Las Vegas, NV
The Rating3 people
- Not added to any groups yet!