Classic Fish And ChipsFrom cholena 9 years ago
- 500 g Dory fillet shopping list
- 1/2 C plain flour shopping list
- potato wedges shopping list
- Batter shopping list
- 1 C self raising flour OR 1 1/2 C bread crumbs and 1 egg shopping list
- Pinch of salt shopping list
- 1 tsp canola oil shopping list
- Garnish : shopping list
- Sprigs of parsley , 2 lemon wedges , tartar sauce shopping list
- OR shopping list
- Shredded cabbage , carrot strips , tomato slices , lemon wedges and mustard /mayonnaise shopping list
How to make it
- Rinse the fish fillet and coat lightly with the plain flour , shake the excess flour .
- Make a well in the middle of the flour , salt and oil to make batter .
- Chill it .
- Dip the fillet and Deep fry in hot oil
- Dip the fillet in beaten egg and coat with bread crumbs
- and deep fry in hot oil .
- Drain in absorbent paper .
- Fry the potato wedges in the same pan and drain on oil absorbent paper.
- Garnish of your Choice .
- Serve HOT .
The Cookcholena Food World, Sin
The Rating4 people
Hmmmmm....Great post!angieaugusta in Adelaide loved it
I love fish and chips. Great recipe - thanks!lunasea in Orlando loved it
I agree, anything you cook at home, is a lot better. Sounds great!bluewaterandsand in GAFFNEY loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!