Pan Fried Coconut ChickenFrom midgelet 7 years ago
- 4 skinless/boneless chicken breast halves ( 2 whole breasts ) pounded flat shopping list
- Your favorite Asian marinade OR Joan's marinade: shopping list
- 1 can coconut milk shopping list
- juice from one lime shopping list
- 2 Tbs soy sauce shopping list
- salt and pepper to taste shopping list
- Breading: shopping list
- 2 eggs fork beaten shopping list
- 1 cup flour shopping list
- 1 cup packaged sweetened shredded coconut shopping list
- oil to fry shopping list
How to make it
- Marinade the chicken in the coconut milk, soy sauce and lime several hours or overnight.
- Drain chicken and salt and pepper .
- Dip chicken in eggs coating well and then in flour mixed with the coconut.
- Shake off excess.
- Heat adequate amount of oil in a skillet for proper frying and fry chicken cutlets on medium high heat, turning a few times until golden and done.
- Do not let coconut breading burn.
- Drain on absorbent paper.
- Serve with Asian style noodles and coconut pancakes if desired.
People Who Like This Dish 8
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating3 people
yum its sounds great thanksminitindel in THE HEART OF THE WINE COUNTRY loved it