Spaghetti Squash SupremeFrom midgelet 6 years ago
- 1 large sphagetti squash shopping list
- 1 small onion chopped shopping list
- 4 mushrooms chopped shopping list
- 2 cloves garlic minced shopping list
- 1 tsp minced ginger shopping list
- 1 Tbs. chopped red bell pepper chopped shopping list
- 2 Tbs chopped green bell pepper shopping list
- 2 Tbs. chopped carrot shopping list
- 1 small tomato chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup packed spinach chopped shopping list
- 1/2 cup chopped or grated cheese ( ex: Asagio, or mozzarella or cheddar or blue cheese etc. ) shopping list
- bread or cracker crumbs ( optional ) for topping shopping list
- 1 Tbs chopped celery for garnish shopping list
- chopped parsley for garnish shopping list
- paprika shopping list
How to make it
- Piece squash all over with knife.
- Micro high power 20 to 30 minutes or shell is soft.
- Carefully cut in half.
- Scoop out seeds.
- Scrape strands of squash out with fork.
- Drain in colander to rid any excess moisture..
- Meanwhile sauté all the vegetables, garlic and ginger in some olive oil till almost tender.
- Place squash in bowl and mix in the sautéed vegetables.
- Stir in cheese and salt and pepper to taste.
- Place mixture back into one of the hollowed out shells.
- Garnish as desired with parsley and paprika before or after baking. .
- At this point one may chill stuffed squash covered in refrigerator to bake for later .
- When ready to bake sprinkle with more cheese or bread crumbs if desired and heat in 350 Oven until mixture is hot.
- Note: by varying cheeses, spices etc, and adjusting quantity of added vegetables etc.one can tailor the recipe to their liking.
- I have even added sliced sautéed spicy chicken to the recipe at times making it non vegetarian of course
The Cookmidgelet Eastern, USA
The Rating2 people
I'm on a huge veggie kick lately, and this fits right into my veggie mood! I very much look forward to making this.
...now if I could just figure out how to pick out a spaghetti squash!misslizzi in Philadelphia loved it
I love Spagetthi Squash 1000 different ways if I could thanksmomo_55grandma in Mountianview loved it