SMOKED SALMON PASTAFrom smurfetta 6 years ago
How to make it
- Cook the pasta according to directions.
- In a heavy pan, melt the butter and saute the chopped onion until it is soft and transparent but has not changed color.
- Add half the chopped smoked salmon and the cream.
- Warm the mixture gently, blending thoroughly with a wooden spoon.
- When the pasta is cooked, drain well.
- Pour the pasta into a warm serving bowl.
- Add the cream and salmon sauce. Stir thoroughly and add a little freshly ground black pepper.
- Gently toss in the salmon strips, sprinkle on a pinch of parsley (optional) and serve at once. Easy on the salt, depending on the salmon.
The Cooksmurfetta Huntsville, AL
- Not added to any groups yet!