Bread Machine Potato Pizza DoughFrom midgelet 5 years ago
How to make it
- For bread machine, place ingredients in order as machine instructs for dough cycle.
- When finished punch down and then use for pizza.
- I always chill the dough for several hours which helps relax the dough more
- Yield: : 1 large or 2 small pizzas Also wonderful for potato bread / focaccia
- Note: Focaccia is a flat yeast bread, topped with such ingredients as: olive oil, garlic, coarse salt, rosemary, sundried tomatoes etc.
- Unlike pizza, it is not topped with tomato sauce/cheese.
- Usually the dough has depressions made by pressing your fingertips into the dough.
- Then the dough is sprinkled with the oil and toppings and immediately baked.
- Recipes vary greatly and some focaccias are thin and flat and other more puffy.
- Some focaccias are even sweet that include grapes!