Quick Pesto Chicken and PastaFrom lindaklim 7 years ago
How to make it
- Shred the cooked rotisserie chicken into bite-size pieces. Set aside.
- Heat water in large pot to cook pasta. Throw in rotini. Cook until al dente.
- Heat 3/4 c water, 1/4 c olive oil and dry pesto mix in small pot until boiling. Reduce heat on small pot and let simmer for until pasta is done.
- Drain pasta and return to large pot.
- Add pesto sauce and shredded chicken to large pot.
- Toss until well mixed and serve (or put into containers and refrigerate to enjoy later!)
- * ingredients needed for Knorr brand dry pesto sauce mix, if you use a different brand, these ingredients may vary.