Chocolate Chip Almond Butter SupremesFrom carterl 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat oven to 375 degrees F.
- In small bowl, mix chopped almonds, granulated sugar; set aside.
- In another small bowl, stir almond butter and powdered sugar until completely blended.
- Shape mixture into 24 (1-inch) balls.
- Cut roll of cookie dough into 12 slices.
- Cut each slice in half crosswise to make 24 pieces; flatten slightly. Shape 1 cookie dough piece around 1 almond butter ball, covering completely. Repeat with remaining dough and balls.
- Roll each covered ball in almond mixture; gently pat mixture completely onto balls.
- On ungreased large cookie sheets, place balls 2 inches apart. Spray bottom of drinking glass with No-Stick Cooking Spray; press into remaining peanut mixture.
- Flatten each ball to 1/4-inch thickness with bottom of glass.
- Sprinkle any remaining almond mixture evenly on tops of cookies; gently press into dough.
- 5. Bake 7 to 12 minutes or until edges are golden brown. Cool 1 minute; remove from cookie sheets to cooling rack.
The Cookcarterl Danville, VA
- Not added to any groups yet!