Garlic Roasted Mashed PotatoesFrom floydc 6 years ago
How to make it
- Heat the oven to 400, cut off the top of the garlic to expose the tops of all the cloves, drizzle the head of garlic with olive oil and place in a garlic roaster or loosely wrap it in foil. Place in the oven for aprox. 45 mins or until the husk and the tops of the cloves are brown.
- Peel and quarter the potatoes, boil and drain. Make sure the potatoes are completly drained and some of the water has evoperated from the potatoes. Time this process so the potatoes are done about the same time as the garlic.
- Add one to two spoonfuls of butter.
- Add three to four large spoonfuls of sour cream.
- squeeze the garlic paste from its husk and add to the potatoes.
- Mix ingredients with a hand mixer.
- add sour cream until you have desired texture.
- Add salt and pepper to taste.
The Cookfloydc Palouse, WA
The Rating4 people
Just made these. They turned out great! Thank you for the recipe.novellainsect in Evansville loved it
Great recipe! Love garlic and potatoes so this is a definite winner!mohondro in Palouse loved it
Ferricookinggood in Leesburg loved it
- Not added to any groups yet!