Apple Delight Pork Tenderloin In The Crock PotFrom chefmeow 5 years ago
- 2 pork tenderloins shopping list
- 1 large onion halved and cut into 1/4" slices shopping list
- 2 apples peeled and coarsely chopped shopping list
- 2 tablespoons apple jelly shopping list
- 1 tablespoon cider vinegar shopping list
- 1/2 teaspoon salt shopping list
- 1 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper shopping list
How to make it
- Combine all ingredients in the crock pot then cover and cook on low for 9 hours.
The Cookchefmeow Garland, TX
- Not added to any groups yet!